Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Scene on the Street for Thanksgiving Week

Let's start off this holiday week with an impressive display I spotted from my car a few weeks ago.

"Whoa!  That's nice!"  Even though I was in a hurry I had to stop for a minute.

Cornucopia, mums, the bench it's beautifully done.


Hundreds of neatly placed same-sized pumpkins keep on going along Terrell Road.


And on down the side street!


Beautifully done arrangement viewed from the road.


That's a lot of pumpkins!


A fun drive-by and I look forward to seeing what they do for other seasons.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your  holiday week!

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done. What an effective display. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty impressive! I wonder what the total number of pumpkins is? I don't think I've ever seen that many altogether, except maybe at a pumpkin patch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an attention-grabber! I can only imagine how long a display like that would last intact here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat and I spotted that amazing assortment of pumpkins while driving by during the San Antonio Open Days Tour a few weeks ago. We noticed they'd left the price tags on the pumpkins, but otherwise it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pumpkins. The look of that display is pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. To comment simply open the Name/URL option, put in your name or initials and skip the URL.