Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

This sweet Fox planter was a gift from my friend Jeannette.  I immediately planted it up with succulents and placed it on the sill above the sink.   It's been a few months so I just replanted it and, since a bright window is not the best background, we went for a walk together in the garden!


It's been good weather this fall and there are still plenty of nice blooms in the garden.

This week, as everyday, I'm thankful for my many blessings.

Wishing all my friends a Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. Cute fox! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He is the cutest. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him! Happy Thanksgiving!

    (Also, thanks so much for two older posts in particular: your visit to Cactus Marty's, and a visit to Jean the Cactus Man. I'm a pushover for an exuberant garden that mirrors the owner's plant lust, and when you add cactus to the mix, hoo boy. Can't tell you how often I revisit those posts!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Luisa it's wonderful to hear you find my old posts so helpful. I found Jean on Craigslist which has turned out to be a great resource.

      Delete
  4. That's a clever planter. Happy Thanksgiving Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute planter and I can see how it would work on the sill above the sink. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fox planter! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. To comment simply open the Name/URL option, put in your name or initials and skip the URL.