Some of the plants from the propagation class had developed very long roots and were ready to move on to the next grade level.
I was concerned the roots would dry out so yesterday I moved 28 of them to 4" pots and the rest will continue growing in the original cell tray for a few more weeks.
All of them will be brought indoors at night until it is consistently warmer.
It's a pain to carry stuff in and out so we have a plan for a screen house to winter over plants in the future. It should be finished this summer, right after we finish updating the bathrooms and kitchen!
You can read about my trip to pick up the rooted cuttings here.